Manos' Media Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Welcome to the Media Blog!


Hallo everyone,

This is my new media blog. Here, I will be posting photos and videos of my life in London for a few friends and family. I promise rich and entertaining commentary, clear shots (I'm working on that) and excellent content. THERE WILL BE NO NUDITY in this blog, although it features largely in my life (I shower, for example).

Please feel free to send well-meant comments on the content and to share it with anyone who you think would meet my approval. You will find that I have facilitated this process as far as possible. For those of you too busy to access the website itself, you can keep track of posts via RSS. The RSS feed can be accessed at http://manosmedia.blogspot.com/atom.xml .

I promise to return wth actual content as soon as is humanly possible. Until then, take care everyone!

Love,
Manos.

1 Comments:

  • Dear friend,

    I am discouraged by the outrageous censorship on such an important part of your life - and shocked to hear that you indeed shower.

    However, I find the narration of your living in London to be extremely interesting and well-illustrated. It has managed to bring forward the (usual for private College students) awkward 'I wanna be in [random place abroad, 90% chance: London]' feeling.

    Keep up with the good work and remain assured that although we've missed our Artist here in Greece, we're more than happy to see you having such a good time over there - and taking the time to post it.

    Cheers :-)

    By Blogger Manos, at 3:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home